Welcome to The Neaman Practice Website
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give the information you require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues.
- Safe: Delivering health care that minimizes risks and harm service users, including avoiding preventable injuries and reducing medical errors
- Effective: Providing services based on scientific knowledge and evidence based guidelines
- Timely: Reducing delays in providing and receiving health care
- Efficient: Delivering healthcare in a manner that maximizes resource use and avoid waste
- Equitable: Delivering healthcare that does not differ in quality according to personal characteristics such as gender, race, ethnicity or socioeconomic status
- People-centred: Providing care that takes into account the preferences and aspirations of individual service users and the culture of the community
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Monday 08:00am to 20:00
Tuesday 08:00am to 18:30
Wednesday 08:00am to 18:30
Thursday 08:00am to 18:30
Friday 08:00am to 18:30
Saturday 08:00am to 14:00 (Hub Pre-booked appointments only)
Telephone opening time (Mon-Fri) - 08:30am to 18:00.
Doors are opened at 08:15am for appointments
Practice is not open on bank holidays.